I’ve participated in the Romance Roundabout Reading Challenge, previously hosted by Under the Covers Book Blog, for three years now. I really, really enjoy the challenge! Basically, they give you 13 romantic subcategories and you challenge yourself to read either 1, 3 or 5 books from each sub-genre.
I challenged myself to read 5. I thoroughly enjoy this challenge because it pushes me to read more than one book from those lesser-read sub-genres. This is how I discovered Steampunk, and how I re-discover it each year and am reminded of how much I enjoy it. Although they are no longer hosting the challenge in favor of a different one (Romanceopoly, which I am also participating in and love!!), I still wanted to do this one anyway :)
- Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith
- To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Beard Necessities by Penny Reid
- Quiet Man by Kristen Ashley
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh