This month went by so quickly. It seems like yesterday when spooky season had just started, and it seems to have flown by in a rush of busy. Perhaps a witchy spell was involved? 🤔🤔 This may require further investigation.
It’s been a very productive month, however! While there was less overall reading (sadly, by a lot), the blog was cranking out content like crazy! I was blown away when I went to pull together this month’s posts down below, to note that there were so many!! *high-fives self*
Besides reviews, there were a few fun book tags I participated in: The Halloweentown Book Tag and the Fall Bucketlist book tag. When you see those, be sure to check out my glorious pumpkins in the post!! They are so adorable 🥺🥺 They make my heart happy 💕✨
- I actually haven’t read any this month 🙈🙈
- Penmort Castle by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review)
- Sommersgate House by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review)
- Started The Raven Boys! (for a reread!)
- Love in Due Time by LB Dunbar (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review) – ARC
- To Kill a Curse by Jennifer Jenkins (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review) – ARC
- The Second Shot by Bethany Maines (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review) – ARC
- Crime in Periodicals by Nora Everly (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review) – ARC
- Stud Muffin by Jiffy Kate (Goodreads | Amazon) – ARC *
* means review to come (next month!)
- Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge by various authors (Goodreads | Amazon)
- I also really did purchase two limited edition / new release book boxes for the season 🙈 You’ll have to wait to see what they are! I’m so excited :) I haven’t bought a book box in… years?
- no progress :(
Stud Muffin by Jiffy Kate
This one sounds so fun! As the next installment of the Donner Bakery series, (see my review of the first book, Baking Me Crazy) I’m very much looking forward to more enjoyable antics that come out of this wacky bakery. The first book has already proven that it can do friends-to-lovers very well, and I’m hoping for the same delivery in this one 😄🤞🏻😉
This was, by far and away, the most productive blogging month I’ve had… ever!! Which was originally last month, but I certainly blew that out of the water. I’ve actually been regularly posting at least twice or thrice a week, which is really exciting!! Last month and this month is a new milestone for me, for sure. College really worked out for me in the productivity-arena 😄 Click on the photo to take you to that post in a separate window.
Posts from this month, starting with an October Wrap-Up :)
November is the month of Kindle Unlimited for me!! I’m really trying to focus solely on Kindle Unlimited reads to finally decide if the $9.99 a month is worth it for me. While I will still be reviewing the ARC’s I’ve committed to, for the most part, the site will be wholly dedicated to Kindle Unlimited Books. Whether it’s TBR’s based on genre/trope, and reviews as I go.
So if you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription or are thinking about getting one, buckle up! Hopefully you’ll have an idea by the end of the month 😄
How was your month of reading? What books are you looking forward to reading next month? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!