Woah. I’m so pumped for October!! It’s my absolute favorite season with crisp weather, beautiful leaves and chunky sweaters and socks. Is there anything better?? Except for Halloween, because that is awesomeness in and of itself (my favorite holiday, you know!). I’m currently trying to get my Halloween costume put together – I know it’s early, but Halloween is a big deal around here, and I don’t want to be stuck making a shitty last-minute choice. I’m excited for some spooky reads 🦇🦇
Basically I just reread books that I already know I love 🙈 This happens to me every single autumn, I can’t help it. I just go back and reread all my favorites!! You’ll see.
- I actually haven’t read any this month 🙈🙈
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon | Review) – reread
- Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon | Review) – reread
- Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon | Review) – reread
- Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon | Review) – reread
- Baking Me Crazy by Karla Sorensen (Goodreads | Amazon) *
- Code of Conduct by April White (Goodreads | Amazon) *
- Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews (Goodreads | Amazon | Review) – reread
- Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews (Goodreads | Amazon) * – reread
- Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews (Goodreads | Amazon) * – reread
- Smut by Karina Halle (Goodreads | Amazon) * – reread
- Beard with Me by Penny Reid (Goodreads | Amazon) *
- The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic (Goodreads | Amazon) – reread FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR
- The Raven King by Nora Sakavic (Goodreads | Amazon) – reread FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR
- All the King’s Men by Nora Sakavic (Goodreads | Amazon) – reread FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR
* means review to come
The Foxhole Court is free on Kindle, please give it a read! It has all the trigger warnings, so tread carefully. Plus, the other two books are only $0.99!
- Quiet Man by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Let’s Get Texual by Teagan Hunter – Free! (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Beard With Me by Penny Reid (Goodreads | Amazon)
Besides books, I got two Tombow Dual Brush Pen Collections, too!! It was a 50% off sale, which was the only reason I finally let myself buy them. Were they still too much… yeah. But was it worth it? Abso-fucking-lutely. I also got this absolutely fabulous Foxhole Court sweatshirt that says Palmetto State on it with an orange paw print!! We love Redbubble. It’s so soft and warm, I’m scared to wear it out of my dorm in case something happens to it 😭😭 I love that series so much! I read it for the third time this year, and still have trouble reviewing it because it’s just so awesome. Some things, you just can’t describe.
- no progress :(
- Murder Mill: Read a thriller or romantic thriller
- Hospital Heartbreak: Read a book that’s a tearjerker
Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
This series seriously just gets better and better!!
(Also yes, this is my fourth read-through)
This was, by far and away, the most productive blogging month I’ve had… maybe ever!! I’ve actually been regularly posting at least twice a week, which is really exciting!! This is a new milestone for me, for sure. College really worked out for me in the productivity-area 😄
Posts from this month, starting with an August Wrap-Up, and ending with Top Ten Tuesday’s Fall TBR …
It’s Halloween season!! And I’m also planning on taking part in Bookending Autumn, a blogging event hosted by Sam @ Bookending Sam. I’m quite excited to be taking part this year, and have already outlined some fun prompts!
I’m also rereading some of my favorite urban fantasy / paranormal books, like Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changeling series and Ilona Andrew’s Kate Daniels series, so look out for those reviews!! Other than that, my lips are sealed 🤫🤐
How was your month of reading? What spooky / mystery / paranormal books are you looking forward to reading next month? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!