Top Ten Tuesday is a hosted by Jana That Artsy Reader Girl, and is a fabulous meme that gives weekly prompts to answer. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Click the link to join – we’d love to have you
I’m linking up this week with Top Ten Tuesday for the books I meant to read in 2018, but didn’t. A lot of these surprising came from the Books I Meant to Read in 2017, But Didn’t list. I have a large collection … and plenty that just need to get read.
1. A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab
2. The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
3. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
4. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
6. One Small Thing by Erin Watt
7. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
8. Cruel Prince by Holly Black
9. Ocean Light by Nalini Singh
10. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
What are some of the books you’re looking forward to in the new year? Who are some of your favorite auto-buy authors? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!