Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl, and is a fabulous meme that gives weekly prompts for bloggers to answer. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Click the link to join – we’d love to have you!
Hello! I live in America, therefore I read a lot of American books. This list was surprisingly hard to come up with. Even though I feel like I read a lot of books set outside the US, apparently all those books are by the same few authors, and I try not to have multiple books from the same series in one list! Gotta love it. It’s lucky that I only had to come up with ten books, because all I had left for eleven, off the top of my head, was Harry Potter. Any outside-the-US book recommendations?
- Rock Hard by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review)
- Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Just One Day by Gayle Foreman (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Dark Lover by JR Ward (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon | My Review)
- A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Silver Silence by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon)
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella (Goodreads | Amazon)
What books have you read lately that do not take place in another country? Do you have any recommendations for books that are not set in America? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!