Top Ten Tuesday is a hosted by Jana That Artsy Reader Girl, and is a fabulous meme that gives weekly prompts to answer. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Click the link to join – we’d love to have you
I’m linking up this week with Top Ten Tuesday for Books I’m Looking Forward in 2018 — AM I ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE TEN??? Are they trying to send me into an existential crisis?? Yes. Clearly, the answer is yes.
And yes, I am aware that this is not the topic for this week, but a topic from a few weeks ago that I did not get to. Whoops
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Ocean Light by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Rough Ride by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Stormcaster by Cinda Williams Chima (Goodreads | Amazon)
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews (Goodreads | Amazon)
- The Greatest Risk by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads | Amazon)
- One Small Thing by Erin Watt (Goodreads | Amazon)
What books are you looking forward to in 2018? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!