So I’m behind on my TBR — what a shocker!! It’s not like I haven’t been behind for literally my entire life.
This is probably my most shameful year in terms of how much I read … and how much I didn’t read. I’ve always been at a steady 300 + books per year, until this year that is. I’ve been seeing reviews and posts from people about 2018 releases and I’ve been thinking that they’re crazy to be thinking about it this year.
… and then it was Christmas and I’m thinking well shit. Can’t read 40 books in that short of time. Whelp. I need a break. But the new year is here and it’s time for some new wonderful books 🙂 Need to read the old ones first …
- Now I Rise by Kiersten White (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (Goodreads | Amazon)
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (Goodreads | Amazon)
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads | Amazon)
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (Goodreads | Amazon)
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Our Dark Duet by VE Schwab (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (Goodreads | Amazon)
- They Both Die At the End by Adam Silvera (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (Goodreads | Amazon)
… also The Flame in the Mist!! This was supposed to be on this list, dunno why its not \_O_/
What books were you hoping to get to in 2017 that you didn’t? What books are you looking forward to in 2018? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!