Hello, fellow bibliophiles!
I have a lot of books, okay. A lot. Too many, for not having a bookshelf. In fact, last time my six-year-old niece made me count, I was just pushing five-hundred. I have not read all these books – far from it, which is actually what attracted me to this challenge.
When I heard of Adam @ Roof Beam Reader’s year-long challenge to read 12 books from your shelf at the beginning of the year, I decided I had to try it. I could come up with a very, very, very long list of books to read in 2018, but I have to sadly admit that this list was a little harder. I’m a mood reader, so I can never promise to read a book at a particular time, but I have just under 365 days so hopefully I’ll be able to read twelve of the following. Wish me luck!
After the Game by Abbi Glines (Goodreads | Amazon) Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon) Allegiance of Honor by Nalini Singh (Goodreads | Amazon)
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (Goodreads | Amazon)
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia (Goodreads | Amazon)
- The Flame in The Mist by Renne Ahdieh (Goodreads | Amazon)
- A Conjuring of Light by VE Schwab (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (Goodreads | Amazon)
- The Hookup by Kristen Ashley (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton (Goodreads | Amazon)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads | Amazon)
Are you planning on joining the TBR Pile Challenge? What Reading Challenges are you participating in this year? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!