Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, a fabulous book blog that gives weekly prompts to answer and make fun bookish lists!
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
It’s coming! The leaves are turning, the air is crisp, and the weather is colder … my favorite time of year is here! I hope we can all agree that autumn is the superior time of year. What’s not to like? Halloween, Trick-or-treating, scarves, jeans, boots, sweaters, new releases (typically ones from SJM!!!), Thanksgiving and pretty landscapes. I can’t wait for the season to start, so here are some of the books I can’t wait to pick up.
On a semi-related note, my brother got me one of those human-sleeping-bag-onesie things. The link will take you to a video of the bag. It’s pretty cool! I can definitely see myself wearing this in my backyard in the freezing cold, reading, and not feeling a thing :)
- Now I Rise (And I Darken #2) by Kiersten White
- Midnight Soul (Fantasyland #5) by Kristen Ashley
- Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling #13) by Nalini Singh
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles #3) by Ilona Andrews
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic #1) by VE Schwab
- The Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- After the Game (Field Party #3) by Abbi Glines
Honorable Mentions: Because You Love to Hate Me by Various Authors and Lucky in Love by Kasie West. I would include Tower of Dawn in this since I most definitely intend to read it this fall… but it will be delivered in my mailbox 14 days before this is scheduled to release. So it will have already been read about thirteen days before you’re reading this :)
What books are on your fall TBR? What are you most looking forward to reading in the coming weeks? Are you reading anything particularly wonderful right now? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!