Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
How my week went
Hello, all! So I’ve had a very interesting week. Monday – Thursday I had “Dance Camp”, which is really five and a half hours intensive studio time, where my coaches royally kicked my ass. Let’s just say that I am very sore, very happy and very healthy after that. But come Friday … I skipped the final day to have an early birthday celebration at Rodizio Grill and basically gained back everything I’d lost earlier in the week – and more.
If you haven’t been, Rodizio is a Brazilian Steakhouse with an enormous “Salad bar” that has salad stuffs, potatoes, a few meats and light deserts. Then, the “waiter” walks around with so many kinds of skewered meats, and if you want a piece he’ll slice it right off for you. OMG it was delicious but so so so filling. My family and I just kind of went home and lapsed into food comas for the rest of the night. Come five o’clock, we decided to skip dinner, go get ice cream and finish the final two episodes of Stranger Things. What a day!!
Saturday night we had a girls night – lots of games, spicy foods, dirty jokes, laughter and things dipped in chocolate happened. What can I say? Girl time is the best time :) If only I had another week of dance intensive (or two) coming up to work all this food off!! But it was so good and worth it <3
Last Two Weeks on the Blog
- I Need You Tonight by Stina Lindenblatt (+ Excerpt)
- 8 Kickass Fictional Females I’d Name by Daughters After
- Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon (+ Giveaway! )
- T5W: Books Not Inspired by the Western World
- First Line Fridays #3
This Week on the Blog
- Birthday Wish List
- T5W: Favorite Series that Improve with Each Book
- Misconduct by Samantha Kane (Character Interview and Exclusive Scene)
What I Read This Week
- Fire by Kristin Cashore
- Dirty Deeds by HelenKay Dimon — thank you Loveswept for providing the copy :)
- Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh
- Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Around the Blogosphere
- Cait @ Paperfury talks Five Underrated Writer Problems That No One Talks About
- Annie, Suzanne and Francesca @ Under the Covers Book Blog published Summer Reading Guide | 2017
- Lisa @ Lost in Lit posted Blog Tour: Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy (Q&A with April Genevieve Tucholke + Giveaway!)
- Cait @ Paperfuy posted Cake Flavoured Books Tag
- Francesca @ Under the Covers Book Blog talks Romance Remind: ACRO series
- Tomorrow (the 23rd) marks the beginning of the Biannual Bibliothon
- Monday (the 24th) the BookTubeAThon. If you like readathons, definitely check them out :)
New Arrivals to C2C’s Bookshelves (TBR)
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
On the Blog
It’s a readathon and a photo-challenge … all mixed together! You could take or leave the photo-challenge aspect if you wish :)
The goal is to complete 17 challenges within two months (June and July) … and participants get to enter in an end-of-readathon giveaway with ERIN WATT!!
You heard it … GIVEAWAY!!! They agreed to put up a copy of their newest release, When It’s Real for all you lovely participants :) Check out the information post for more information on how to participate!
- The Chronicles of Shannara TV show is absolutely phenomenal! Badass!!
- Have you seen the Shadow and Bone new covers??? OMG I want, I want, I want!!!
- Fire by Kristin Cashore is still one of my favorite things ever <3 RECOMMEND
- STRANGER THINGS is amazing!!! Wow!! What a great TV show! I don’t do scary shows (like ever) but I totally loved this one :)
- Anything dipped in chocolate is amazing
- Society6.com is the biggest tease XD I want ALL the Paper Fury and Evie Seo products !!
How was your week? Did you read anything amazing? How was your 4th of July? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you!