Let’s be honest, there are tons of fictional females that I would love to have in my family. They have wonderful personalities, are driven and sincere and usually have some fabulous names.
8 Kickass Females I’d Name My Daughters After
You know, assuming I have eight daughters. Which hopefully doesn’t happen… that’s a bit too much. Even for a supergirl like me 🙂
1. Alosa from The Daughter of the Pirate King
by Tricia Levenseller
2. Celaena Sardothien/Aelin Galathynius from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. Katsa from Graceling by Kristin Cashore
4. Lada from And I Darken by Kiersten White
5. Eliza Mirk from Eliza and Her Monsters
by Francesca Zappia
6. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone
by Laini Taylor
7. Kate Daniels from Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
8. Raisa ana’Marianna from The Seven Realms
by Cinda Williams Chima
9. Shahrzad from The Wrath and the Dawn
by Renee Ahdieh
10. Nevada Baylor from Burn for Me
by Ilona Andrews
11. Feyre from A Court of Mist and Fury
by Sarah J. Maas
12. Dina from Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews
13. Blue Sargent from The Raven Boys
by Maggie Stiefvater
Okay… I’m forcing myself to stop now. There are a thousand amazing fictional females and I cannot choose them all – though I wish I could. Also, no way I could handle this many kids. I don’t have that kind of patience.
These females are all very willful, determined, spirited, passionate and brassy. They kick ass and take names with everything that they do and if you haven’t had the pleasure of their company yet, I highly recommend you remedy that and quickly! (Click on the photos and it will take you to the Amazon page).
Have you read any of these books? What characters would you name your daughters after? Who are some of your favorite fictional females? Let me know in the comments below, I’d love to hear form you!