Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, a fabulous book blog that gives weekly prompts to answer and make fun bookish lists!
Best Books I’ve Read in 2017
Okay… so these are the ten best books so far… but there are definitely some that are better than others. Eliza and Her Monsters and A Thousand Boy Kisses among the top. I just finished The Wrath and the Dawn today, so I’ll need time to process that amazingness before I delve into just how awesome that awesome was.
- The Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
- White Hot by Ilona Andrews
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
- The Deep End by Kristen Ashley
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- The Novice by Taran Matharu
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt
- Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh
What books have you read so far that were amongst the best of the best? Have you read something recently that just blew your mind? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!